Antique French Nap III Bronze&Beveled Glass Photo Frame Louis XVI Ribbon
Antique French Nap III Bronze&Beveled Glass Photo Frame Louis XVI Ribbon. A lovely French antique photo frame from the Napoleon II period - 1870 - 1880's with an easel back and a beveled glass. The top decoration is a lovely ribbon Louis XVI style, and a spring mechanism holds the beveled glass and phototgraphy in place tightly. It stands on two ball feet. The back of the flowing ribbon decoration is full bronze, indicating high-quality manufacturing.
The very thick beveled glass measures (14 cm x 9 cm) 5.51 in x 3.54 in. It is (18 cm) 7.09 in tall from the bottom of the ball feet to the top of decoration. It is a lovely frame, very elegant in good condition, the beveled glass has one small chips (see pictures). The antique photograph is also inclued.
Please take the time to look at the pictures, I show any defects. We are very pleased to help. Please check with your country?
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Decorative Collectibles\Frames". The seller is "denicheur51" and is located in this country: FR. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, Australia.
- Size: 7.1 x 3.54 in
- Shape: Rectangle
- Primary Material: Bronze& beveled Glass
- Style: Louis XVI
- Country/Region of Origin: France
- Featured Refinements: Antique Ornate Picture Frame
- Age: 1850-1899
- Item Height: 7.1\
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Item Width: Less Than 5 in
- Item Height (Interior): 5.51\
- Suitable for Photo Size: 5.51 x 3.54 in
- Material: Bronze
- Pattern: Rustic
- Type: Photo Frame
- Item Width (Interior): 3.54\
- Features: antique
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Clear
- Year Manufactured: 1900
- Photo Capacity: 1
- Finish: Glazed
- Item Length: Less Than 10 in
- Brand: Unbranded
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899